Catosal is a solution for injection that is a metabolic stimulant solution with phosphorus and vitamin B12 for cattle, horses, dogs and cats.
Catosal is indicated:
- Anorexia, infertility, anemia. Combination with calotherapy. Decreased dairy performance. Prevention of white muscle. Afterbirth retention.
- Lumbago, anorexia and anemia.
Dogs and cats:
- States of weakness:
- Metabolic stimulant and restorative in metabolic disorders and acute and chronic diseases. In tetanias and paresis. Secondary anemias. States of exhaustion and emaciation.
- To increase performance in working animals and resistance to diseases and to promote growth in young animals.
For the bovine species the route of administration should be the intravenous route.
In acute diseases and according to the severity of the case:
- Cattle: i.v. 10.0 – 25.0 ml
- Horses: i.v., i.m., s.c. 10.0 – 25.0 ml
- Calf: i.v. 5.0 – 12.0 ml
- Foal: i.v., i.m., s.c. 5.0 – 12.0 ml
- Dog: according to size i.v., i.m., s.c. 0.5 – 5.0 ml
- Cat and fur animals: i.v., i.m., s.c. 0.5 – 2.5 ml
If necessary, repeat the injection daily.
In chronic diseases and as a stimulant in general:
- Half of the dose given above.
In necessary case, Repeat at intervals of 1 – 2 weeks.
1 vial / 100 ml
PRICE – £ 27.90