Infusion fluid containing aminoacids, vitamins, electrolytes for extra energy.
– VITAMINS: Thiamine hydrochloride (vit B1), Riboflavin (as Riboflavin sodium phosphate) (vit B2), Pyridoxine hydrochloride (B6), Cyanocobalamin (vit B12), Nicotinamide, Dexpanthenol,
– ELECTROLYTES: Calcium chloride hexahydrate, Magnesium sulphate heptahydrate, Potassium chloride,
– AMINO ACIDS: Arginine, Cisteine, Anhydrous dextrose
Hydration when loss of body fluids, electrolyte imbalance and hypoproteinemia.
Dosage and administration
Slow intravenous injection in horses; subcutaneously, intraperitoneally or slow intravenous injection in cattle and pigs; subcutaneously or slow intravenous injection in dogs and cats.
– Horses, pigs, cattle: up to 100 ml / 50 kg bodyweight
– Foals, calves, piglets: up to 30 ml / 5 kg bodyweight
– Dogs and cats: 50ml / 5 kg body weight
1 bottle / 500 ml
PRICE – £ 34.90